Sunday, August 05, 2007

Time to try something new. Putting a video in this.



The video arrived yesterday, and just further confused my world that is DD's skating. Oh well. She's happy with the video, and wants to take it to camp tomorrow. That's unusual because she's usually not willing to let anyone else see the videos of any performance where she wasn't 100%.

After watching the dress in action (I'm not "allowed" to watch it live), I do believe I'm going to lengthen the skirt. Not sure if I'm going to just add a second layer underneath, or redo the one skirt entirely. Don't have much time to do it... next competition is in September, but I have a beach vacation before then! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

renecarol said...

The dress looks fabulous. Wasn't it originally longer then the coach wanted it shorter and now you want it longer? She did a great job at the competition though.

Littleskatersmom said...

Thanks!

We're on our 4th version of the dress. Fortunately after our most recent competition I only had to add more stones. Fingers crossed that it still fits in a week and a half!